Friday 30 May 2014

Metalgigs.de - Der Konzert & Party Kalender für Deutschland

With my German dictionary in hand and google.de, I was able to navigate my way through to this German metal guide. I was looking for something just like this to aid in my European travel goal of attending a few local gigs to really experience (as best as I can while visiting) the German metal scene at it's finest. I am trying to find similar bars to Amplifier & The Bakery - but I just know that with a little research, I'll find some places that are well beyond what I could ever expect. With the thrill of travel, the jolt from disrupted habits, and extreme levels of stimuli; I am certain that will influence the effect on any experience that I have, but surely the German metal scene has far greater offerings than Perth. I am so excited to see what's out there. l have so many fantasies that are played out in tune with the heavy reverberating vibrations of the music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment