Thursday 19 June 2014

Ziltoid 2 - Universal Choir

Should I tag this as 'upcominggigs', maybe. Biggest gig of my career...! Haha!

Hey, Devin fans... so... maybe you know that Devin Townsend has put forward a call for people to record vocals to be a part of the next Ziltoid album?

http://universalchoir.insideoutmusic.com

I've been bragging to everyone about it for ages now... and now he is currently calling for submissions. The deadline is about a week away, and I wanted to share the project just in case you haven't heard about it yet.

Anyone already involved with Ziltoid 2? I hope to record my little contribution over the weekend. I've been practicing and listening to Devin a lot. I think it's a very cool thing to be involved with. It is like recieving personal lessons from the man himself as I practice in my study... 




No comments:

Post a Comment